Obi Rudo - Strong Heart [Official Video]



Brilliant track 'Strong Heart' from Obi Rudo, shared on our Facebook page... link opposite. These are some of the most compelling lyrics I have heard recently and are designed to encourage us in difficult times. The music is strong & the message clear. 'Sometimes lost in a place of impatience'... how often do we find ourselves there, especially when we put all our energies into something and progress is slow... whether speaking about relationships, work or other aspects of life. This song is very deep and focuses on the fact that we are stronger than we think. Check Obi Out, great new young talent from Birmingham, UK.

Obi will be following this up with the new 'Test My Faith' video.

OBI is an interesting artist, listen to how he describes his name, (taken from his website,) 'LOVE - My name represents this word but I've realised how much my music keeps on walking away from the meaning of that name, It's a process, LOVE is Afraid to get close to me because I reject when I know that deep inside I need it...'

Yet, Obi uses aspects of love in his music. love having many faces and the encouragement he gives is basically a lesson for life which interprets as an act of love! You could say that his public face does live up to his name.

Don't forget to check out Obi's links ... Youtube page via the video, 
website http://www.obirudo.com/ & Facebook  https://www.facebook.com/obirudo

IF YOU WOULD LIKE YOUR MUSIC FEATURED ON OUR BLOG JOIN & POST TO OUR FACEBOOK PAGE... LINK OPPOSITE!

Comments