Be Braap~Be Inspired!!! Real Quotes from Real People!! # 27

'Love doesn’t take you out of the world, it enables you to live better in it.' ~ William Penn
Chris Chambers
 
The reason I like this phrase is because of the sense it conveys that no man is an island. You cannot sit alone in your ivory tower feeling that you understand the world, love, the universe & everything else. The important thing is to bring that energy you have into the world and change it for the better, Rather like Christ saying, ‘by their actions you shall know them.’ I am not saying I am like that but I hope that one day this is where my energies will direct themselves.
 
Chris Chambers~ Another Way Theatre
Chris is currently appearing in his companies production of Antony and Cleopatra.  Click here to read all about it!! Antony and Cleopatra
 
 
Be BRAAP!! Send us your favourite quote or saying with a few words & photo to : itsbraap@live.co.uk
 
 

Comments