SERIES: Flying With Mozez: More astral travel- In The Beginning!



Hello. We’re continuing our series ‘ Flying With Mozez,’ very appropriately with another astral travel story. This is an extremely interesting area covering many different experiences and phenomena the average person cannot interpret. For instance, I was meditating earlier today and just as I was emerging from it, saw a small brown bird fly through the glass of my window into the room. I fully expected to see a bird flying around my room however, the window was almost closed and the bird literally flew through the glass, so there was nothing! I cannot interpret this and hope the significance of this episode will dawn on me later.

Continuing with more tales from Mozez;
‘I was lying down and found myself in a room on the bed. A man came into the room and took my hand and started to spin me. I realised I was on the top of the ceiling because I could see the bed when I looked down. He spun me for quite a while then I found myself in this place up in the air. It was remarkable because the light was so intense, so intense, and I was over a beach- I could see it quite clearly. I could see three people on the beach walking but I was way up in the sky. One guy was dressed, to me in my mind, like a picture you see of Jesus, so I was thinking, ‘I need to go and talk to this person. But for some reason I couldn’t go down. I couldn’t go down to the beach to talk to this guy. I found myself drifting over the beach and travelling for what seemed to be miles- hours, over hills and vales and stuff like that. After a while I found myself coming down through the bushes. When I landed I was in a crate, like a box with the slots in it. I landed in what I can call an African or Jamaican village- a really remote village. I was saying to myself, ‘what am I doing here? What am I doing in this village?’ I have no knowledge of it; there’s no connection basically between this village and myself. So I said to myself, ‘I need to come out of this crate and talk to these two women.’ There were a lot of people and kids further away and these two women were about ten metres or less from where I landed. I decided to go over to them to try to find out where I am, so I went up to one of the women and tried to touch her. I expected her to look at me but she couldn’t see me; neither of them could see me. They couldn’t see me at all and I was standing so close, so close! I tried to talk to the ladies and ask them, ‘where’s this?’ But I couldn’t articulate anything. All that came out were muffled sounds while I was trying to talk to them. I realised something was wrong and thought to myself that I might have ‘rubbish’ in my mouth so I might need to wash it out; so I went looking for a pipe to get rid of the roughness out of my mouth. I turned and when I looked there was a pipe about 30 metres down from where I stood, so I started walking towards the pipe. When I looked towards the pipe I felt myself coming out of the vision or the dream, and I couldn’t stop myself from coming out. I found myself bamm- straight back in my room. That was one experience I remember clearly but some of these visions, the next morning you wake up and you can’t remember them.'

'Another one I remember; I was in my room and I could feel myself drifting and lifting out of my body. I have these things a few times where I can actually see myself lying there. This night I was taken way up and then when I looked further up in the sky, there was this huge, massive sun dial- right up in the sky and I was there for a while contemplating why I was seeing it. I heard a voice in my head, not a literal voice of somebody talking, but in my head saying to me, ‘there’s no time.’ I was there for a while until the sundial disappeared. Where the sundial had been was a little spinning thing and I kept looking and looking at it. In a split second I found myself really close to it; really up there. From my height I looked down and I could see the entire planet; the entire world basically, the earth. All of it was covered in flowers, like little daffodils, all the same colour, all the same thing. In my head they were like daffodils but they were little pods of yellow flowers. When I looked across the ’field’ I could see these little vortex forming, hundreds of them and they were coming down and picking up these pods, spinning and taking them up into the sky. I was wondering, ‘why am I seeing this?’ It went on and on and the little vortex formed into a massive one in the sky. All the pods went up into this massive one. When I looked at the massive one, I found myself in the stomach of a huge woman and the vortex was becoming like a child. Instead of being in the sky it was becoming a small mass in the woman’s stomach. I could clearly hear the voice saying to me, 'This is the beginning. This is the start. The beginning of creation,'- and then I woke up from that one.’

Next time we will be considering more of Mozez lyrics, always great food for thought!
Numen Records Search this site for more articles on Mozez and my review of his album, 'WINGS'

Jaz McKenzie~ Word Magician 

I can help you create your image through a professional bio and well written website content, reviews and more. itsbraap@live.co.uk

Comments