Ese & The Vooduu People: "Fairytale" - Official Video


Ese & The Vooduu People: "Fairytale" - Official Video

Ese and the Vooduu People- this unique and extremely talented Rock band has just released their debut single, 'Fairytale.' - unfortunately blogger is playing up and you need to click the link to view! Is life a Fairytale? If you want to know Ese's point of view you will discover the answer to modern living in layers of clever lyrics grounded somewhere in the divide between fact and fiction. Ultimately life is what we make it and Ese certainly provides food for thought.

I have yet to see Ese and the Vooduu People live and this is one mind-blowing experience on my to do list- I have seen Ese singing solo which has stayed with me. Musically the song is exciting and skilfully performed; I love the way the track builds and it is very compelling- pure energy in fact.

Final thoughts- Great name, Great Song & I wish the band a Great Future!

Jaz McKenzie~ The Word Magician





Comments