What's ITS BRAAP all about then Jaz?



Today we're kicking off with 'Its Braap's' Journey on YouTube. I've spoken about the origins on here before and part of developing Its Braap into a brand involves making videos; something I have done in a casual way many times in the past. The difference is that now the videos need to serve an active purpose, part of which involves presenting more of myself and I believe that this is something that happens far more naturally when we speak. I also think that we are more vulnerable on video-unless a person wants to edit every mistake out and I have no intention of doing that! At this point in time I am working with what I already have, and refusing to make a fuss about anything as nothing is perfect. After all, I'm just an everyday person who aims to find ways of bringing out the best in all of us.

I mention certain aspects in passing, such as our Blogathons, 'Live Life~ Love Life' being the first series. I nearly called it a Braapathon just now, but that doesn't have the same ring and it's too late anyway! Series such as this are presented on a more personal level being based on the experiences, thoughts and feelings which we all encounter in everyday life. The articles are designed to help us make changes, however small initially, to overcome some of the obstacles we are facing. You can always type something, eg: resillience or jealously into the top right hand search box and see what comes up. I know first-hand that NLP (neuro linguistic programming) works when we are persistent with it. That's a topic for another talk.

Earlier this week I shared two new videos, one of which is our advert created by DJ Philips. I will share the advert directly to the blog with more information later during the week so you can find out more about his services. In addition, Irit Gordon, an Israeli fashion designer, has agreed to share some of her reels with us. Irit's work is beautiful and on trend. She refuses to restrict herself and pushes her own boundaries, extending her catalogue which even included some crocheted swimwear last summer. 

I would love to share more of your contributions to Its Braap. So many of you are talented and involved with projects of different sorts. As I have said, we're not looking for beautiful videos, we love inspiring stories, so please use your phone or computer and make something that will inspire us all. You can contact me on messenger below or send to itsbraap@gmail.com

Please subscribe to our YouTube, Book Mark the blog and share, share, share! Thank you.

My Facebook Group Its Braap and YouTube channel Its Braap TV

Jaz McKenzie~ The Word Magician 







Comments