Heritage Music Artist Host 2nd Competition To Highlight 10th Year MVisa Award Ceremony.
The MVisa V.I.P Experience Contest 2016
To celebrate his performance at the forthcoming 10th Anniversary MVisa Awards Ceremony. R&B/Soul Singer Wayne Marshall is launching another amazing competition where the winner will be treated like a celebrity for one night. This is part of a series of competitions with some amazing prizes up for grabs, to create opportunities for business and create experiences for the community.
Wayne Marshall wants to give a lucky person and guest the chance to be given celebrity status for one whole night, straight through until the morning. In order to achieve this, the singer is running a special competition that culminates on 29th October 2016 at the ICC Arena in Birmingham where the winner and their guest will be given the ultimate red carpet treatment.
The winner & a guest will win;
· VIP entry into the event with exclusive access to the VIP area where they will mingle with the stars and celebrities.
· Seating in a prime location within the event
· 3 Course 3 star Michelin inspired menu
· Champagne and waiter table service
· Tickets to the exclusive star studded after party
A Wayne Marshall Goodie Bag which will contain a Chocolate Hamper from Paul Wayne Gregory Chocolates Ltd and a Rum Package from Morant Bay Distillery Ltd. More prizes will be announced.
Fan of celebrities and music fans are already calling this a “fantastic competition”. Managing Editor of Essex Magazine Lorna Onabanjo said “It’s an amazing opportunity for someone from the public, to experience how celebrities are treated at events”.
Entering the contest is as easy as [a-b-c,] Logon to: Wayne Marshall Contest Facebook Page: Select the correct answer from a simple multiple choice question:
· Which TV Program has Will Johnson or Fiona Wade not appeared in?
· Select your correct answer
· Press Enter
· That’s it, you are entered and the winner will be chosen randomly by a computer program
· The winners will be announced 23rd Oct
· You’ll also be encouraged to like the MVisa Facebook Page and Wayne Marshall Contest Facebook Page. This will only be a suggestion not a contest requirement
One Click Links:
PR & Communications
Wayne Marshall Marketing
Address: 101, Stratford Workshops, Burford Road, London E15 2SP, United Kingdom
To share your event contact: firstname.lastname@example.org