Ideas for moving with purpose into 2023


Hello Braapers! I'm sharing the first video of 2023 directly to Its Braap~Its Life as I mentioned this yesterday. 

The main points covered in the video are:
  • 2023 is a 7 year... please check Annie Bond for more information on this subject
  • entering a space for positive movement 
  • finding little ways to make the most of time
  • working with will power
  • focusing on good health
  • elevating yourself
I've decided to speak briefly on impulse about my videos on the off-chance you may be interested. The way I go about recording a video is by having a view ideas that I wish to share, switching the camera on and pressing play! Previously when I interviewed people, especially for 'The Chill Out Zone' on internet radio, I would either research them or have their bio to hand; so I am used to speaking without formal notes. In some ways I've just built on an existing skill set as I've only ever used bullet points, even for college presentations back in the day. This is not because I'm a brilliant speaker, it's more a case of not worrying where I'm up to and knowing a subject well enough to have the confidence to speak without constantly referring to notes. 

What I need to learn next are editing skills as well as how to record Zoom meetings in order to progress further. Once I conquer that who knows what! I realised recently, when people speak about how much they love travelling and all this kind of thing, that my greatest desire is actually to continue learning. Obviously the two can go together, and ultimately I want a partner whom I can travel the world with, but at this time I'm finding the acquisition of new knowledge a very exciting process. Maybe this is partly because I suffered serious brain fog due to Covid and that taught me how much I have always taken the sharpness of my mind for granted. Anyway, it was such a wake-up call and I feel really blessed to have made a good recovery. 

Down to business- I appreciate every one of you who comments directly on the blog or It Braap TV Channel, along with likes and shares. Finally, a big thanks to my subscribers and regular supporters- together we will grow!

Over to you!!! Do you have a great story to tell? What have you overcome and how? Are you organizing an event that you’d love to share? Have you written an article, poem or short story you would like featured? If so, please contact me with brief info via my Facebook Group Its Braap and I will get back to you. And subscribe to our YouTube channel at  Its Braap TV

Jaz McKenzie~ The Word Magician 


Comments