Etana - I Rise | Official Music Video~ My Favourite Anthem & More


Hello Braapers (Be Ready And Act Promptly)

Those of you who know I went to Etana's concert recently may well be expecting  a review today. Sorry Braapers, but due to the amount of work involved and the fact I've just returned from a long weekend in Oxford, you'll have to wait just a little longer. I like to post products I'm happy with rather than rush at it and do something below par. However, this really is my favourite song and has been for quite a while so I deffo have to share! I'll speak more about it next time.

To continue, I'd like to thank everyone who has subscribed to Its Braap TV and will just mention that it really helps when you add notifications. If you don't you may well miss posts and I'm very keen to have you tune into our Morning Minute. On this subject, I'm going to start putting up the back catalogue as reels on both Facebook and Instagram- I'm even toying with the idea of Tik Tok- uuuugh! Mind you, two of my granddaughters absolutely love making cookery videos which are informative and highly entertaining. Being aged 6 & 8, you can imagine! They're on Georgia Lily Major B's channel if you're interested, and I gather they're having a go at home-made ravioli today.

Moving forwards, I really need to learn how to edit videos. Having had a couple of upsets with my recordings this weekend, editing skills are definitely essential. You know that point when your phone memory is suddenly full and chops you off at the end!! I am having to learn patience- with people, technology, myself-you name it! Life is funny really. I was doing a video about the fact you cannot take words back when my son entered the room right at the end. That threw me and instead of being calm and happy I was suddenly mad... not exactly what I had intended and the video ended on Bye instead of a decent close- so that needs editing.

Having been asked to make more videos I am upping my output and aim to keep them rolling. As previously mentioned I'm determined to stick with my commitment and deliver, so am posting this blog today and the next will be Thursday. Finally, I hope you have all had a brilliant long weekend with the coronation and additional bank holiday, or normal weekend if you're not in the UK. I have made a video I'll share shortly which resulted from my visit to Oxford and compares the coronation celebrations to Karachi- no you can't guess! That said, let's continue the week with a positive attitude, stay cheerful and make the best decisions possible. Above all- Be BRAAP!

Over to you!!! Do you have a great story to tell? What have you overcome and how? Are you organizing an event that you’d love to share? Have you written an article, poem or short story you would like featured? If so, please contact me with brief info via my Facebook Group Its Braap and I will get back to you. And subscribe to our YouTube channel at  Its Braap TV

Jaz McKenzie~ The Word Magician 


Comments