Walking With Love ❤️~ Our Braap Morning Minute!

  

Hello Braapers~ Be Ready And Act Promptly!

Recently I have been asked to do more longer videos so I have recorded a couple ready to go. In the meantime I'm going to share this one about love. This is part of a new series I'm producing and we're now in our third week of posting videos every day Monday through to Friday. These are very short as they are designed to give you a little something to think about at the start of the day.

I'd just like to mention that I really appreciate people's support and if you wish to catch all of my videos you need to hit the notifications, preferable when you subscribe. If you have any subjects you would like me to speak about, I am happy to do so during longer videos of 5 minutes or more. Please add your comments directly under the videos. It would be great to hear from you as I would like to make sure content is highly relevant to our Braapers!

Over to you!!! Do you have a great story to tell? What have you overcome and how? Are you organizing an event that you’d love to share? Have you written an article, poem or short story you would like featured? If so, please contact me with brief info via my Facebook Group Its Braap and I will get back to you. And subscribe to our YouTube channel at  Its Braap TV

Jaz McKenzie~ The Word Magician 



Comments